Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Keep A Food Diary


Tip #3 
Keep a Food Diary
 
I believe when you are writing things down you can see where you have gone wrong and what you need to work on the next day. It can be very time-consuming, yes, but it is worth it. I prefer this over calorie counting! Start your diary on a Monday. Write down the time you are eating, what you are eating and how much. This also helps with scheduling. 5:30am protein shake with 8 oz of almond milk, then write down the next time you should eat so you know your next small meal is at 8:30 am and you are ready for it.

Take a look at the end of your day to see what you could do differently, not to beat yourself up.
 
Be honest! Write down everything, even if it is not what you should be eating. Cheating only hurts you! 
 
I have and can monitor your diary if you would like me to!
 
Some other ways to track your food intake are on the computer. Different sites are available to you. Some of my favorites are FitDay.com and sparkpeople.com. I can monitor you on-line too. I also like Weight Watchers, if that is what works for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog