Sunday, July 31, 2011

10 weight loss tips I have always said!

This morning I was reading an article written by  "Duke Diet & Fitness" this is a weight loss program ran by Duke University since 1969.The program is now available on-line. Anyway the top 10 wight loss tips are all tips I have been giving and live by. I will post each tip in detail for the next 10 days, here is the short list for you.

  1. Eat More! 
  2. Schedule your meals.
  3. Write down your intake.
  4. Get a grip on emotional eating.
  5. Allow yourself to indulge.
  6. Don't beat yourself up.
  7. Walk yourself to a lower weight. ( keep moving)
  8. Rise, shine, and workout!
  9. Make working out FUN!
  10. Find more then 1 way to stay motivated. 
Stay tuned for the details to each of the 10 tips of weight loss.                                                                                                                                                     

2 comments:

  1. 4-5-6 seem to be a problem for me these days...started the cleanse today, wish me luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are the hardest for most! We can work on it together.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog