Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie


I just had a beautiful walk with my son, he slept in his stroller and I sweated my booty off pushing it up hill.
It’s not an easy walk here where I live in Rancho Santa Fe, the hills are steep and never ending! The first time I walked here with my sister Anna, we were pushing each other and the stroller thinking that we got really out of shape, it was two weeks after I gave birth to Sasha…
But, boy, is it gorgeous here. In less than an hour I saw two beautiful deers, seemed like a dozen of phasans, several bunnies and a bob cat, the last one really scared me… or I him lol.
So, after an hour of a slow burning exercise, I made sure to replenish my body with this yummy post-workout smoothie:

1 cup of  almond or coconut milk
1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
1 scoop of cacao powder
1/2 banana
1 cup of frozen raspberries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog