Wednesday, December 14, 2011

So much to do and so little time!

So today I am taking it easy! December has been a whirl-wind for my family and I, of course it has been fun and exciting with all the great stuff we have been up to. It is December 13th already and I haven't focused to much and things I should have been this holiday season like send out cards, decorate the house, prepare the menu for Christmas day! And yet I am not stressed at all, I feel no pressure to get these very important things done? Strange right?

Well I guess I can let you in on a little secret of mine. I don't worry about pleasing everyone else! I worry about myself and the people closest to me.

When I should have been thinking about Holiday Cards, I was putting together a Holiday Survival Guide for all of you. I wanted everyone to have a guide to help the through this season without being the "average person".  So I hope you all have downloaded the guide with the tips and recipes to help you not gain 7-12 pounds.
Another way I keep my stress level down is working out!
I know staying on track this time of year is hard, we never have enough time in the day to complete everything!  Start your day of right and you will accomplish more then you thought you could!
I have added a quick 20 minute workout to the Kettlebell Boot Kamp Workout section. No equipment needed just you and 20 minutes! IF can't get to class at least you can try this awesome workout!!!!

I am planning the menu for Christmas Day today! So what do you think so far?
Beef Tenderloin -1/2 with Gorgonzola sauce 1/2 without
Sauteed Brussel  Sprouts
Roasted Asparagus
Baked Sweet Potatoes
Mashed Potatoes
Some sore of bread ( not sure yet)

Any suggestions to add to the menu??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog